PRODUCT MANAGER QBANK
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig!Ansök nu
QBank is a growing SaaS company providing a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution to enterprise market. The market is experiencing high growth and QBank have an impressive and an ever growing customer list with 150 well know Swedish and International x-large enterprises and SEK 30 million in turnover. The company is in a growth phase and recently have and will continue to strengthen a number of key roles in the company. We are now looking to expand the team with an experienced Product Manager.
What you´ll do at QBank
As Product Manager you have a key role for QBank´s product and you will be responsible for leading and driving the future development of our SaaS product. In essence this means working with the product road map and development, but also define how we will take the product to market in terms of packaging, price and required product material. The sales & marketing teams will take the product to market.
Your colleagues are around 30 dedicated persons working with agile software development and sales & marketing towards a global market. Or current office is in Vasastan in Stockholm and during this fall we will move to our new office at Vasagatan in Stockholm city.
Key responsibilities are:
- Moving forward QBank´s product and product roadmap
- Own the short- and long-term product back-log and collect product requirements
- Translate product requirements into development instructions to our development team and prioritize development initiatives
- Be involved in sprint planning and continues follow up by overseeing that the product development delivers on the roadmap expectations
- Defining how we will take the product to market in terms of packaging, price and required product material
- Together with sales and marketing teams, support our Go To Market activities.
You will report to the CEO and be a member of the management team.
Who your are?
We believe that you have worked with Product Management and Product ownership in a similar role within a similar company before.
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Suitable academic education and degree
- Relevant product management, agile development or similar education or courses
- Relevant experience from a SaaS company
- Used to work with product back-logs
- Worked with many stakeholders to collect, consolidate and win buy-in for one common plan.
- Hands on experience from agile software development and interacting with development teams.
- Experience from work with clients to demo systems, support sales persons with product/tech dimensions, produce compelling product, solution and other product related material.
- Excellent Swedish and English, both written and oral.
To be successful in this role you need to have indepth understanding of both products, the market and customers. You have a customer service-oriented mindset. You have an analytical mindset and an eagerness to learn new technologies and products. As a person you are structured and organized – from high level down to details. With your excellent communication skills, you have the ability to explain complex matters to internal and
external stakeholders - “Making the complex simple”. To fit within our great team, we believe you are a team player, driving, yet humble.
What we offer
We can offer you an inspiring key position in a smaller but growing company, where you have the ability to influence both strategic work and hands on product development. Our company offers fair benefits and most important - We have fun at work!
Apply for this position
Did you get inspired? In this recruitment QBank is working with Boxhill Recruitment. Please send us your application through the application button, October 3rd at the latest. Applications will be read and interviews will be conducted continuously. Our recruitment consultant Maria Grevillius will be happy to answer your questions at: +46 (0) 72 727 62 94 or at email@example.com
About the Company
Digital assets include everything from documents, pictures, films, sounds, logos, QR codes, drawings, and so on. The amount and types of such digital assets are growing exponentially in the market. Digital Asset Management (DAM) is about helping our customers to manage such digital assets in a more effective way so that one has control over the assets, re-utilize them, make them findable, exchangeable. As such QBank has developed a DAM application that sits in the middle of the Eco system, integrating to other channels and other applications that utilize or produce digital assets. QBank becomes the single point of truth for such digital assets. QBanks solution is provided as SaaS solution and every new customer/project would always include a number of integrations and customer unique set-up and configurations.
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig! Annars kan du skicka in ditt CV till oss så hör vi av oss så fort något som passar din profil dyker upp.