Cloud Platform Developer
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig!Ansök nu
Join the team that faces the challenge of securing our portfolio of products from a cyber security perspective!
At our Cyber Security business unit, we develop a cloud-based platform. This platform takes full advantage of the benefits of virtualization without compromising cyber security including tool chains that enables continuous compliance with high release velocity.
As a cloud platform developer within one of our cyber security teams you are expected to take responsibility for everything from system architectural questions to implementation and verification.
This means that you, among other things, will take responsibility for;
- Surveying the open source community for solutions to our challenges while balancing the need for stability in the implementation.
- Implementing heavy security measures within authentication, encryption and audit mechanisms in the platform that you will develop.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
The successful candidate will strengthen our cyber security unit with competence within IT-security and relevant IT-skills.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Several years of relevant working experience within security frameworks (e.g. KSF 3 or NIST) and security measures (e.g. encryption, certificates or audit logging).
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
Relevant knowledge/experience of:
- DevOps techniques and tools
- Open Source collaboration
- Storage Solution
- Configuration Management
- Virtualization and containerization techniques and tools.
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
“This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.”
WHAT YOU WILL BE A PART OF
Our Cyber Security business unit develops products and services in order to increase the level of cyber security in Saabs portfolio. The rapid ongoing digitalization demands continuously improved and updated cyber security capability and data protection to maintain the privacy, integrity and availability of data and systems. For a company like Saab this means a number of exiting investments and one of them is the cyber security unit, founded in early 2018.
The team you will join consists primarily of Engineers within Computer Science, the majority of them based in Järfälla and some in Linköping.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different, yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
For this recruitment SAAB is working with Boxhill Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application through the application button (ansök här). Applications will be read and interviews will be conducted continuously, so please do not wait with your application. For additional information please contact recruitment consultant Johanna Bergstrand firstname.lastname@example.org. +46 (0)73-0250 447.
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig! Annars kan du skicka in ditt CV till oss så hör vi av oss så fort något som passar din profil dyker upp.