CTO to Nordic Capital
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig!Ansök nu
Do you want to take ownership of all IT Development and utilise data in innovative ways at Nordic Capital? We are now looking for a CTO, based in Stockholm, to be in charge of providing and delivering excellent digital business support. Nordic Capital is a leading private equity company and the mission is to find, invest and build stronger businesses. The company culture is ambitious, positive and based on teamwork and commitment. You will get the opportunity for personal development and growth and you will be expected to take responsibility and deliver results.
Is this an opportunity for you? Please contact us or apply now!
About the company
Nordic Capital is a leading private equity firm founded in 1989 and investing primarily in generalist buyouts in the Nordic region and healthcare on a pan European basis. Nordic Capital is one of the longest established and most active private equity investors in the Nordic region. Nordic Capital’s mission is to find, invest and build stronger businesses. Their vision is to continue their record of developing some of the world’s most successful, market-leading businesses and to be a positive contributor to society at large.
The job offers
By joining Nordic Capital, you will have an exciting opportunity to take ownership of all IT Development and utilise data in innovative ways, thus contributing to the business across the markets. You have an opportunity to question the existing setup and making an impact on the organisation with new ideas and suggestions through proofs of concepts. Nordic Capital is looking to have a senior and independent self-starter on their team, who is going to lead dedicated partner teams as well as onsite team members and who is going to apply their Agile knowledge.
About the Role
Nordic Capital is seeking a CTO, based in Stockholm, to be responsible for the system development of business support functions. The role requires significant interaction with the whole Nordic Capital organisation, IT Development, IT Operation and other IT Service providers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the digital business support is developed efficiently with high quality
- Ensuring the long-term development of the IT Enterprise Architecture, based on standard cloud solutions, high quality integration and with clear data responsibility
- Developing Apps and customised User interfaces with the aim of improving usability and/or efficiency of the core business processes
- Ensuring that all historic data is stored in a data warehouse or data lake for advanced analytics
- Ensuring that IT Security practices are in line with the best practices in OWASP and CIS 20
- Managing the IT Development and IT Operation Partners
- Managing onsite IT Support team
You have strong experience in IT development management and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are results oriented and have the ability to see the big picture as well as details when needed. You have a flexible and adaptable approach to work. You thrive in an ambitious and challenging environment. We think you have around 10 years of work experience. If you have experience from a role as project manager or business consultant at a larger consultancy house its a merit.
The desired candidates will have:
- Profound experience from Agile IT solution Development. Own experience from programming is a strong merit.
- Several years of Management experience within IT.
- The ability to anticipate needs, and to translate business needs into IT solutions
- The ability to, in and independent way, make decisions and prioritize.
- Have drive, energy and engagement.
- You have a good command in English as well as Swedish.
Did we get you inspired? In this recruitment Nordic Capital is working with Boxhill Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application through the application button “ansök här”.
Applications will be read and interviews will be conducted continuously. For additional information please contact recruitment consultant Ann Bender at +46 72 214 08 72 or email@example.com
Welcome with your application!
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig! Annars kan du skicka in ditt CV till oss så hör vi av oss så fort något som passar din profil dyker upp.