Electronic Verification Engineer
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig!Ansök nu
Do you want to join a global MedTech company whose mission is to help clinicians improve patients’ lives? Do you have a quality-conscious mindset and want to work with interesting and complex products in a company with a long history of innovation, then this position is something for you!
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders.
As Electronic Verification Engineer at Elekta you will work with quality assurance of electronics as a part of control system of the most safety rated MedTech products on the market, Leksell Gamma Knife and Elekta Unity as well as new product releases within Global Engineering Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Perform continuously testing of electronics to develop testable design and provide early feedback about the performance of the products.
· Design, write, execute and maintenance of manual and automated tests.
· To participate in all phases of requirements-based verification including risk analysis and requirements review.
· Perform exploratory and regression testing.
· To identify defects and report bugs with a deep attention to details.
· To participate in design of the production test tools.
· Develop and validate the test tools.
· To create and review verification documents.
· To review test script, drawings and other design related technical product documents.
· Contribute to technical testing strategies or workflow improvements.
This position is located at Elekta’s head office in central Stockholm. You will be a member in a cross-functional agile team and report to Manager Control System Verification & Test.
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly motivated teamplayer with experience in electronic test and verification and working knowledge of electronic measurement equipment. To fit with the role, we prefer if you have experience from a complex manufacturing industry with high safety and quality demands as well as prior knowledge of EMC tests.
M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent technical graduate is required. Excellent Swedish and English, both written and orally. To apply you need to have a work permit in Sweden.
Besides living by our values, you have an analytic and structured way of approaching work related challenges and an agile working method. You are communicative and eager to get things done. It is a plus if you are a person of leadership character, willing to take on the role as Scrum Master.
Is this the right challenge for you? Apply today! Or - if you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Please share this ad and let them know!
You will have the possibility to work with highly skilled colleagues in an open and transparent global working environment where entrepreneurial thinking is highly valued. Elekta employees have considerable freedom in making decisions regarding his or her work. With this freedom comes the expectation to embrace the Elekta Values:
· We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player – and the team is 3,600 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
· We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions – there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
· We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
In this recruitment Elekta is working with Boxhill Recruitment. Please send us your application through the application button. Applications will be read and interviews will be conducted continuously. For additional information please contact recruitment consultant Nina Ahlström at +4670 275 15 99.
Elekta is a Global human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. The company develops sophisticated, state-of-the-art tools and treatment planning systems for radiation therapy, radio surgery and brachy therapy, as well as workflow enhancing software systems across the spectrum of cancer care. Stretching the boundaries of science and technology, providing intelligent and resource-efficient solutions that offer confidence to both healthcare providers and patients. Elekta employs 3,600 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. Please visit us at www.elekta.com
Är detta något för dig? Tveka inte att höra av dig! Annars kan du skicka in ditt CV till oss så hör vi av oss så fort något som passar din profil dyker upp.